Ski Holiday in Soelden
in the Oetztal in Tyrol
Lifts in Operation
All information about the aktual opened lifts in the ski resort Soelden.
Snow - guaranteed!
* 1377 - 3250 m above sea level
* 2 glacier resorts
* all slopes are equipped with snowguns
34 modern skilifts offer a capacity of 68000 transportcapacity per hour, and 146 kilometers of perfectly primed slopes. The winterskiresorts and the glacier resort are connected via the "golden gate".
Three 3000 meter peaks are comfortably accessible with modern lifts.
* Gaislachkogl (3.058 m) with panorma platform
* Tiefenbachkogl (3.250 m) with a 25 meter footbridge in 60 meter height - offering a great view of one of the most famous peaks of the Alps the Wildspitze (3.776 m)
* Schwarze Schneide (3.340 m) with a 360° panorama view
BIG3 - RALLYE
Explore the whole resort including the 3 BIG3 peaks on the new Gipfel auf der neuen BIG3 Rallye 10.000 meters difference in altitude and a length of over 50 kilometers.
* Winterpark Giggijoch - a perfectly shaped freestyle park with kickers, rails and a pipe (dependent on snow conditions)
* Race Courses (permanent race courses with time measurement)