Ski Holiday in Soelden
in the Oetztal in Tyrol
Lifts in Operation
All information about the aktual opened lifts in the ski resort Soelden.
Snow - guaranteed!
* 1.350 - 3.340 m above sea level
* 2 glacier resorts
* 75% of the slopes are equipped with snowguns
31 modern skilifts offer a capacity of 65.000 transportcapacity per hour, and 144 kilometers of perfectly primed slopes. The winterskiresorts and the glacier resort are connected via the "golden gate".
Three 3000 meter peaks are comfortably accessible with modern lifts.
* Gaislachkogl (3.058 m) with panorma platform
* Tiefenbachkogl (3.250 m) with a 25 meter footbridge in 60 meter height - offering a great view of one of the most famous peaks of the Alps the Wildspitze (3.776 m)
* Schwarze Schneide (3.340 m) with a 360° panorama view
BIG3 - RALLYE
Explore the whole resort including the 3 BIG3 peaks on the new Gipfel auf der neuen BIG3 Rallye 10.000 meters difference in altitude and a length of over 50 kilometers.
* Winterpark Giggijoch - a perfectly shaped freestyle park with kickers, rails and a pipe (dependent on snow conditions)
* Race Courses (permanent race courses with time measurement)
Multi-Resort Skipass for the ski areas Soelden & Obergurgl-Hochgurgl
In winter season 2017/18 Soelden & Obergurgl-Hochgurgl offers a multi-resort skipass, the “Pow(d)er Card”. From a 3-day skipass on, you get this skipass. 1 and 2-day tickets are still valid only on the ski area of your choice. The detailed information about the ski pass "Pow(d)er Card" is available here.